The event is organized by the Sailing Club “Velaclub Palermo” under the authority of FIV, Italian
Sailing Federation, and overall authority of the World Sailing.
The regatta is open to all boats of the PLATU25 Class.
All crew members must be member of a club affiliated to a national authority of the ISAF.
At least one crew member of a boat shall be a member of a National Platu25 Class Association.
Eligible boats may enter by completing the entry form and sending the required fee and required documents, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The following documents shall be sent via e-mail
- Copy of Measurement Certificate
- Copies of club membership cards or national federation membership cards or Italian Sailing licenses for all crewmembers.
- Copy of the legitimacy for competitors advertising (Italian boats only)
- Copy of the legitimacy of the national Platu25 class association membership for at least on crew member. (Request)
- Copy of the third-party liability insurance
Under 25 (only one member of the crew over quote)
Required fees are as follows: Entry fee Euro 250 per boat
The entry fee shall be paid after entering, even if the entry is cancelled later on or the boat
does not show up.
The fees shall be paid on the following bank account:
-BIC : RSANIT3P
-Bank: Credito Siciliano
-Owner: Velaclub Palermo
Measurement , measurement cerfificate and documents check
Wednesday April 26th from 10:00 to 18:00
Thursday April 27th from 10:00 to 18:00
Dates of racings
Tuesday 26 Regattas
Friday April 28th
Saturday April 29th
Sunday April 30th